10 Ways to Cleanse Face At Home
A good cleanser is needed to keep your face clean, and one must not use any chemical-based products for that.
- Use Turmeric and Chick pea Powder to cleanse your face and nourish your skin.
- Milk to wash your face to get flowing and flawless skin.
- Make Honey Paste prepared at home shall do wonders to your facial skin.
- Oatmeal would be a great scrub, without any chemicals, offers numerous benefits.
- Cucumber and Curd paste will help to lighten the spots on your face.
- Lemon juice can be used to cleanse the skin at home.
- Tomatoes juice made at home will work as the natural skin toner.
- Aloe Vera is amongst popular home remedies for cleaning face at home.
- Tea Tree Oil has antibacterial properties with which it will fight bacteria.
- Water would be the best skin toner to cleanse your skin, anytime, anywhere.